Bed rules should be followed for a good sleep during bedtime.
- Use the bed only for sleep ( sex is exempted).
- Go to bed only when sleepy.
- If you do not fall asleep within about 15 minutes of getting into bed, then get out of bed. Do not return to bed until you are sleepy or feel you can fall asleep.
- When you return to bed abide by rule number 3. The following line with principles of good sleep hygiene.
- Get up at the same time every morning.
- Do not nap.
Following these instructions leads to repeated experience of rapidly falling asleep after getting into bed.